Sunday, March 29, 2009

BILLBOARD HOT 10 (as of March 2009)

Sunday, March 29, 2009



Let's have a recap on the recent top 10 of the Billboard's Hot 100. Well good news 'coz there are more airplay gainer this week, on the other hand, some of them failed to continue or failed to stay on their Hot Spots...

Flo Rida is still on top of the charts with his hit single 'Right Round', while Lady Gaga, is on the second spot,with the hit song 'Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (she's got me like nobody)'----'Poker Face' this quite techno music will really make you dance all night,just like what it did to me, LOLs!!! Soulja Boy Tell 'em and Sammie's 'Kiss me through the phone moved one spot from last week's Top 4, while T.I and Justin Timberlake's 'Dead and Gone stepped down 2 spots which made them on the fourth this week.The All-American-Rejects' 'Gives You Hell' isn't really in Hell, cause their song moved one step higher on the Billboard floor. this week is not really good for Kelly Clarkson, 'coz from being last week's airplay gainer, her 'My Life Would Suck Without You' moved a step lower. While 'Blame It' from Jamie Foxx (feat. T-Pain) is really working so well in the music scenerio, another gainer from last week's 8th. This week made some difficulties for Kanye West, which made him lose his track and exchanged position with Jamie Foxx... So here, the newest and the best airplay gainer of the week....let us all welcome her with her co-artist for the 'I Told You So',is no less than Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis.... i guess they really deserve to receive a round of applause!!! Well, here's another entry from Lady Gaga, 'Just Dance' (feat. Colby O'Donis) which remained top 10. That's all for now Folks!!! Thanks for dropping by.

1 FLO RIDA Right Round
2 LADY GAGA Poker Face
3 SOULJA BOY TELL 'EM FEATURING SAMMIE Kiss Me Through The Phone
4 T.I feat. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Dead and Gone
5 THE ALL-AMERICAN-REJECTS Gives You Hell
6 KELLY CLARKSON My Life Would Suck Without You
7 JAMIE FOXX feat. T.PAIN Blame It
8 KANYE WEST Heartless
9 CARRIE UNDERWOOD feat. RANDY TRAVIS I Told You So
10 LADY GAGA feat. COLBY O'DONIS Just Dance

0 comments:

Post a Comment